Tracey's Reviews > The Boss

The Boss by Abigail Owen

bookshelves: read-in-2018, added-next-book, fantasy, netgalley, new-author-to-me, pnr, review-copy, romance, set-in-usa, dragons

Dragon shifters that happen to be firefighters, jeez this book knows what I like!

This is a scorcher of a start to a new series.

Finn is a dragon shifter, his the top guy in his group of dragons. The group fight fires that are started by dragons.

Delaney is happy in her new start, when a minor disaster happens and another fire happens. This fire isn't good but it does bring her face to face with Finn and his group of firefighters.

I liked the sexual tension between Finn and Delaney. The relationship developed at a good pace and I grew to care about the pair of them and wanted them to have a happy ever after.

Danger, of course we have danger, there is the issue with mating the wrong partner - that doesn't end well, then there are there are the rogues that don't want to follow rules and the top brass dragons that rule over all the other dragons.

A must read for Dragon Shifter fans.

This is my first read by this author and I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be looking out for more books in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Boss.

August 30, 2018 – Started Reading
August 30, 2018 – Shelved
August 30, 2018 –
0.0% "Going in, dragons ♥️"
August 31, 2018 –
41.0% "Enjoying this read"
September 2, 2018 – Finished Reading