KFForever's Reviews > The Right Side of Forever

The Right Side of Forever by Meghan Quinn

kfforever

4.5 Stars ~ Reviewed by Anna Green on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Told in different points of view, this friends-to-lovers/love triangle epic romance continues with the couple’s engagement and someone else’s broken heart.

When a reader comes across a hero who is a dashing Air Force pilot, kind, sensitive, great in bed and with a generous heart you have an almost perfect male protagonist that no one in this planet is good enough for him. The author has created a god amongst us mortals that matching Colby with a heroine who not only is insecure but also has a lot of baggage seems inadequate. But this is where I truly admire Ms. Quinn’s skills because her brilliant narrative of the heroine’s backstory certainly turned my head and I ended up rooting for her. I love how the characters in this romantic tale treat each other with respect and maturity. Rory and Stryder also play significant roles in this story and bring closure to the whole messed up saga.

“Just like there is a right side and left side of perfect, there is a right and left side of forever. The left side of forever represents the relationships that come and go in your life but have had an impact on the person you’ve become. The right side of forever provides the relationship that stays with you, the relationship that’s imprinted itself so deep into your bone marrow that you live and breathe for that person.”

This author successfully entwines the imperfections of the two main characters and creates two wonderful individuals who are the opposite of each other like two puzzle pieces that are a perfect fit, yin and yang. Their previous relationships made them who they are now and although I felt sad and angry on behalf of Colby in the other duet, this second book brings everything into a full circle. When an author’s clever narrative can make you switch sides and cheer for someone who you were not overly impressed with previously, then Ms. Quinn must be a mind-bender or one who has upped her game. I think this is her best work to date. If you loved the first duet then this beautiful love story will tickle your heart and make you swoon for Colby.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Right Side of Forever.

Finished Reading