Rachel's Reviews > Goddess

Goddess by Josephine Angelini

Dec 26, 2011

bookshelves: series, favorites, to-re-read

I'm so sad right now. But it's a good kind of sad... if that makes any sense. I'm devastated our journey with Helen and those beautiful Delos boys is over. But I'm so happy that I'm sad about it. You see, it seems recently ending Trilogies and series have left me more upset, angry and down right frustrated with the final chapter. So to get to be sad, and yet content with the ending is the best feeling. Reading the end of this story only made me want to read them all over again.

Its the end of a trilogy so there is not much summarizing or explaining I can do without revealing everything, so enough to say that this book was just about as close to a perfect ending as you could hope for. I loved everything about it, despite the losses throughout, everything turned out for the best, for the most part. And I for one and going to dare to dream about the tempting little loose ends left dangling at the end there. I would appear to me Angelini left the door open for the legacy to continue if she so chose.
Fingers Crossed!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess.

December 26, 2011 – Shelved
December 26, 2011 – Shelved as: series
May 30, 2013 – Started Reading
May 30, 2013 –
May 30, 2013 –
May 31, 2013 –
73.0% "I'm dying here. Stuck at work.. in the middle of an epic battle. My homeboy's life is on the line and I don't know how much longer I can wait."
May 31, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites