Ingo's Reviews > Fury

Fury by Celina Grace

8842081

liked it

Received an ARC from the Author for an honest review.
Read and liked the first 3 books in the series, read some of the others out of order, and have not yet read books 6 till 9.
What I said about the other books, too much romance, Kate being to insecure as to what she should do, I will not repeat that here. For me she should cut her losses, split from the man who does nothing for me and the story - and is not even a police-man anymore, being forced in early retirement (or fired?). The case is ok, but the book without the unnecessary parts (romance etc.) would have been 50% shorter, more like a novella. Will read one more, when it is published and then decide wether to stop reading these.
There are way better books / series, sorry to say, but my time is to short to read books I do not really like.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fury.

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Ingo (last edited Aug 29, 2018 09:02AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ingo For fans of these series (Author - Heroine), well, consider them recommendations, most are much better, at least those I have read so far (am not up-to-date with most):
Angela Marsons - Kim Stone
Robert Bryndza - Detective Erika Foster
M.J. Arlidge - DI Helen Grace
Griffiths, Elly - Ruth Galloway (must admit, I have only read 2 books and a novella yet)
Robert Dugoni - Tracy Crosswhite