David's Reviews > The Noah's Ark Quest

The Noah's Ark Quest by Boyd Morrison

Dec 25, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: thriller

If I was asked to describe this book in just one word, I think it's safe to say that that word would be 'frantic'.

The latest book I've read in what seems to be a fast-growing genre (thrillers using elements of the Bible as their starting point - think 'The Da Vinci Code'), this one really deals with the search for Noah's Ark while a power-crazed madman plots to start Armageddon. The novel moves along at a fair clip, rushing from once action scene to another with barely a pause for breath. Perhaps, however, that pace is too fast, as it leaves little in the way for plot to develop before rushing on to the next big scene.

As seems to be De-Rigor for this type of novel, the central protoganists also has access to all sorts of toys and gadgetry, as well as contacts high up in government: it's never just Joe Bloggs from down the street that these stories focus on! *laughs*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Noah's Ark Quest.

December 25, 2011 – Shelved as: thriller
December 25, 2011 – Shelved
January 16, 2012 – Started Reading
January 19, 2012 –
page 294
January 21, 2012 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Bleakley I finished this a few months ago its not to bad

message 2: by Gareth (new)

Gareth At the rate I'm getting through books it's fairly safe to say I won't be bothering with this, then.