Lynn's Reviews > Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Dec 24, 2011

Wow, Clare did a great job with this book and I found it very intriguing. The characters were whole and it made the reader feel the passion that the characters themselves felt.

It is sometime very hard to believe that someone can love another just as Jem and Will loved Tessa. She struggled with choosing but in the end, she thinks she has found the one but she really hasn't

The conflicts that occur and the reactions of the characters are realistic, well as realistic as one can be when making a supernatural novel. I even saw a lot of symbolism to religion and could relate the characters in some way.

I am eager to read the next one but dear Lord, why do we have to wait until March 2013. come on...George RR. Martin put out faster books than this. I am dying inside and I will not be alive again until I can get my hands on this next book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Prince.

December 24, 2011 – Shelved
July 2, 2012 –
page 444
July 2, 2012 – Finished Reading

Riké March??!!! I thought it was December!! :(

The ending made me so frustrated!!! Haha

Lynn Rike' wrote: "March??!!! I thought it was December!! :(

The ending made me so frustrated!!! Haha"

well, I may be wrong but it says on a website that she decided to push the date back further. I was like what??? anyway, just look it up and confirm but I was shocked as well.