Crystal's Reviews > The Definition of Icing

The Definition of Icing by Aven Ellis

37619242

Another amazing hockey story from Aven Ellis. I absolutely love the characters she creates in all of her books. They absolutely suck you in and make you want to know more about them. Nate and Kenley are no exception. From their first meeting, when Nate swoops in like a knight in shining armor, to them forcing themselves into the dreaded “friend zone” to them realizing that they both are so far past the friend zone, I couldn’t put this book down. Nate was the one person who saw Kenley for who she was, he saw beyond the pretty face that was all others saw in her. He saw the smart, strong, witty woman she actually was. Nate was used to women throwing themselves at him. They just saw the hot hockey player with a big bank account. He was burned by the last person who he let in, so he was wary of letting Kenley in. But she saw past the bank account, and ripped abs. She saw Nate for who he truly was.
I loved every minute of this story!
Since I am reading this series out of order, I will definitely be backtracking to read the previous books, as we got a glimpse of one of the couples and I just need to know their story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Definition of Icing.

August 25, 2018 – Started Reading