Sylvia 's Reviews > Shadows

Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Dec 24, 2011

bookshelves: favourite-ebooks, all-time-favourite-ya, bad-boys-for-the-red-room, dystopian-scifi-post-apocalyptic, aliens, novella, young-adult
Read from February 24 to 25, 2012

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ... I can't say enough great things about this book. It clearly gives us a complete insight to Daemon and Dee's brother Dawson and the human girl he fell in love with Bethany (takes a deep breath in and sighs while wiping away a tear). Even though I knew what happened to Dawson and Bethany I still was a little shocked and there are so many questions left unanswered. Oh and my heart aches for the way both Daemon and Dee reacted to the news of what happened to Dawson and you really learn to understand why Daemon is do bloody reluctant to pursue anything with Katy!! Oh please tell me how I'm going to have to wait for Onyx now .... Uuuuuggggghhhh!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadows.

02/24/2012
02/25/2012
39.0% "Ah man I'm swooning left right and centre" 3 comments
02/25/2012
100.0% "Oh my God *sob sob sob*"

message 1: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Swoon!

Annie Brewer Double swoon! :)

Sylvia Lol I agree I'm liking me some Dawson too and Daemon is such a smart ass I miss him lol

Annie Brewer Ugh me too!!! I love his asshole attitude!! But daaaaamn Dawson is just sexy and sweet. I am lusting for him!!

Sylvia Lol these two are going to kill us with their sex appeal and lust worthy banter nom nom nommy lol

Mary Oh you will love this book! I finished it yesterday and sad I have no more of the 2 Mr Black! :(

Annie Brewer Mary I am still reading it. I am taking my time....gotta soak up as much Black brothers as I can....

Sylvia Uggghhhhhh arrrggghhhh eeeehhhhhh oh lord help me the wait for Onyx is going to kill me lol