Haddie's Reviews > Rewrite the Stars

Rewrite the Stars by Julieann Dove

I RECEIVED AN ARC OF THIS BOOK THROUGH INDIESAGE PR IN PARTICIPATION OF A BLOG TOUR. THIS IS MY HONEST REVIEW.

This was a very sweet, yet deep read. I love that Claire and Colin had grown up together. As Claire grows older, things take a bit of a dark turn, but I tend to enjoy such books a lot. So it wasn't an issue for me. Although there were parts that just broke my heart.
Rewrite the Stars has, I think, a bit of a second chance-romance feel to it. Because Claire and Colin definitely shared a special connection during their summers at Colin's family cottage. Julieann Dove definitely had me waiting for what would happen on the next page. As a new author to me, I found her style of writing realistic, for me at least, and with an easy flow. The twist thrown in had me stunned. I was not expecting that at all.
I was definitely singing Rewrite the Stars from The Greatest Showman soundtrack every time I saw the title of this book.

4.5 of 5 Stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rewrite the Stars.

August 24, 2018 – Started Reading
August 24, 2018 – Shelved
August 25, 2018 –
5.0% "Every time I open this book, I start singing 'Rewrite the Stars' from The Greatest Showman soundtrack LOL"
August 26, 2018 –