Jude's Reviews > The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Dec 23, 2011

bookshelves: 24-winter-books

and it was

lol, I have no idea how to explain yet. It was a simple story really, sweet, the beginning of a bigger one for Hadley and Oliver; but there were so many little details and things that just made the story so great and complete. I'm smiling like a fool right now, I seriously can't wait to re-read it. It's such a beautiful book that every time I glance at it I just get a bigger smile, and I'm sure it's going to be that way for a long time.

Oliver and Hadley were perfect. Not in a no flaws kind of way, but in a perfectly well done human characters with flaws and all. They both had different perspectives on many things but they also completed each other. I know that this sounds cheesy, especially if you consider that the story takes place over a 24 hour period, but everything was just so well done. I seriously applause Jennifer E. Smith, she did a wonderful job with this book, and like I said earlier, you can tell this is just the beginning for Oliver and Hadley.

This is a must-be-in-your-shelf book, no doubt. The Statistical Probability that you will love it is: 100%

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

Quotes Jude Liked

Jennifer E. Smith
“I can't believe you're here," she says, her voice soft. "I can't believe you found me."

"You found me first," he says, and when he leans to kiss her, it's slow and sweet and she knows that this will be the one she always remembers. Because while the other two kisses felt like endings, this one is unquestionably a beginning.”
Jennifer E. Smith, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

December 23, 2011 – Shelved
December 28, 2011 – Started Reading
December 29, 2011 –
page 113
December 30, 2011 – Finished Reading
October 4, 2017 – Shelved as: 24-winter-books

Jude Got this book today and it says it releases until January 2nd... O-kay...

Dija You're so lucky, Jude! I'm dying to read this!

message 3: by Jude (last edited Dec 28, 2011 09:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jude Dijawrote: "You're so lucky, Jude! I'm dying to read this!"

Thanks! I have been waiting to read it Fooooreeeever! I couldn't believe when I saw it at Barnes&Nobles, Lol, I totally did a happy dance in the store x)

and it's pretty good so far! I'm totally falling in Love with.... ummm... they haven't said his name yet, I swear O.O

Dija So jealous right now! But I'll forgive you if you keep us updated often. :D The cover is so gorgeous for this!

Sarah amazon has it in-stock! it was released on tuesday.

message 6: by Jude (last edited Dec 29, 2011 01:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jude Then someone probably just got wrong the release date, must change that later. and I'm halfway through and awwwwwwwwwwwww, I want my own Oliver [I finally know his name xD] it reminds me a lot of Dash and Lily's book of dares, they're different but it rings a bell :3

Sarah i'm reading it as soon as i'm done with flyaway!

Jude Sarah wrote: "i'm reading it as soon as i'm done with flyaway!"

Hurry :D!

Dija Great review, Jude!

message 10: by Jude (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jude Thanks! :)

message 11: by Daeya (new)

Daeya The fact that their relationship was perfectly human made me smile. There were definately some typical romance scenes. For example when Hadley goes to try and find Oliver, they make eye-contact and then she turns away and he says "wait" so she does, the whole cookie cutter romance peaks out from a hidden part of this book. Somehow Smith managed to create an entire romance, make it liveable, believable, desirable, normal and unique all within a 24 hour time period. Which is impressive. Especially because this book is so good.

message 12: by Jude (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jude Daeya wrote: "The fact that their relationship was perfectly human made me smile. There were definately some typical romance scenes. For example when Hadley goes to try and find Oliver, they make eye-contact and..."

You summed it up perfectly :v I agree with you wholeheartedly c: