Diana~'s Reviews > Once Burned

Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost

Dec 23, 2011

bookshelves: author-jeaniene-frost, urban-fantasy, paranormal-romance, 2012-reads, erotica-romance
Read from June 26 to 28, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Burned.

Quotes Diana~ Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“You think my blood is the only tie between us?"[...] "This is our true tie. You're meant for me, and I will have you.”
Jeaniene Frost, Once Burned

Jeaniene Frost
“People frequently bore me, sometimes amuse me, most often irritate me, but rarely intrigue me.”
Jeaniene Frost, Once Burned

06/26 page 120
34.0% "Oooh, Vlad! Still cocky and arrogant as ever~ I love it. The sparks between him and Leila are explosive. Totally digging the banter between those two and how hard she's trying to resist him. What's so funny is that he KNOWS that she will succumb to it eventually." 2 comments
06/27 page 175
50.0% "Uh oh. Leila's sexy-time with Vlad is about to come.... On the other hand, it was really nice seeing the old gang again! Cat and Bones are hilarious as ever and Kira and Mencheres are in love as always."
06/28 page 282
80.0% "I don't know if it's just me... but Leila is really starting to annoy me. She sort of has a short-temper and the fact that she slapped Vlad made me want to flip a table. Other than that, I really don't want this book to end. :("
02/06 marked as: currently-reading