Karen Voitik's Reviews > Riding The Edge

Riding The Edge by Janine Infante Bosco

>Book review – Riding the Edge
>This book is the 3rd in the Satan’s Knights series and ends in an HEA. This series states that each book can be read as a standalone. This 3rd book is the first book I’ve read in the series and I found it hard to understand. So much happens to the characters in previous books that is not explained. The only part of this story unique to this book involves the romance between Wolf and Maria. I felt it was refreshing to have a romance for a mature couple with grown children.
>Wolf has learned to put his family before his MC. There is a lot going on with the MC that he ignores in order to be there for Maria as she fights breast cancer. The whole part of the story that deals with the mastectomy and cancer, along with Maria’s feelings regarding herself, was really interesting. The MC part of the story was confusing and hard to follow.
>I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book from Romance Authors that Rock. All thoughts and opinions are my own. This book is appropriate for an adult audience. I am giving this book 4 stars. I love the scenes with the kids dealing with their parents finding love in their late forties.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Riding The Edge.