Devann's Reviews > Midnight Reynolds and the Agency of Spectral Protection

Midnight Reynolds and the Agency of Spectral Protection by Catherine Holt

I received an ARC copy of this book from Edelweiss

This was a pretty fun story although you kind of have to suspend a lot of disbelief to get past the main premise. Midnight works for the Agency of Spectral Protection banishing ghosts and negative energies and apparently this company is just fine with hiring 12 year olds without their parents permission and also paying them through secret bank accounts which is also totally a thing all 12 year olds have. Still, I realize that this is a book for children so I should not be overthinking it so much as an adult. Midnight is definitely a fun protagonist and I had fun reading about her and her friends solving the mystery in this book. I was a bit lost at times because they reference the first book a lot and I haven't read it but it was nothing too major. Still, if you are planning on reading this series I would definitely recommend doing it in order [I just didn't realize it was the second in the series when I requested it].

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Reynolds and the Agency of Spectral Protection.

August 22, 2018 – Started Reading