Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile's Reviews > Hemi

Hemi by Anna Hackett

22038074

bookshelves: bbf, favourite
Read 2 times. Last read August 21, 2018.

Finally! A Berserker 💃

Spoilers and some gushing ahead!

From the very first mention of the squad of Berserkers I was excited to read about them. There is nothing I love more than a bearded, tatted up badass and Hemi absolutely delivered.
From previous books we knew Hemi had been chasing Cam but she'd been avoiding him just as hard until a New Year's Kiss changed everything.
I adored Hemi, he'd been with OW before in the camp but from the time they entered the Enclave he's been alllllll about Cam and he never wavered even on the numerous occasions that she pushed him away.
Cam is a sexy badass in her own right and because she saw her own parents in a toxic relationship she was determined not to end up like her mom which caused quite a bit of pushing away on her part which I wasn't a fan of at all but eventually she got it together. It took one determined Berserker to show her what love is really about #swoon.....there is a bit of OW drama brought forth by a lying wretch but it doesn't last long thankfully.
New alien critters are discovered, we finally get to really " meet" the other Berserkers and Holmes gets some sweet news.
This is definitely my favorite in the series to date, as I believe in going out on a high note I'm taking a pause in the series for now but I'll definitely be back especially for more Berserker goodness!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hemi.

Finished Reading