Alaina's Reviews > The Play Mate

The Play Mate by Kendall Ryan

50620706

bookshelves: september-challenge-2018, chick-lit, contemporary, fiction, kindle-unlimited, new-adult, romance

I freaking love this series!

Okay, so everyone should get these audios because they are smutastic! Also, they have pretty likable characters and shit. The Play Mate is the second installment of the Roommates series and I'm seriously eating these up! I think each book is between 4-5 hours each? Either way, I've enjoyed them so much.

In this book you will met Smith and Evie. They both grew up having a wicked crush on one another.. and things actually start to move between them after Evie kind of seduces him one night. However, she's off limits to him. WHY? Oh that whole stupid best friend of her brother crap that they dish out every once in a while. UGH! I still don't think this code exists.. but oh well.

These two had such great chemistry and the smut was really freaking good too. I mean, I flew through this audio and just kept wishing that it would never end. Eventually there was some drama between these two .. and her older brother, aka his best friend, was eventually told about their secret relationship. Of course he wasn't ecstatic about it.. but what person would be after they've been lied to for months. Spoiler alert: no one.

Overall, I'm really happy that these two took a chance on love and came out with a happy ending. They were cute and I really enjoyed their friendship turning into a smut-filled relationship. I can't wait to dive into the next one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Play Mate.

August 21, 2018 – Shelved