Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Ocean Light

Ocean Light by Nalini Singh

bookshelves: reviewed

Nalini Singh is an automatic one-click author for me. I don't even read the blurbs before I pre-order her books because I know that I will adore whatever she writes.
This author has the ability to draw me into her world, to take me on a journey of emotional highs and lows, to make me laugh, cry and rage along with the characters.
The worlds that Nalini Singh creates are wonderfully diverse, filled with emotionally complex characters, equally strong female and male protagonists and completely captivating and enthralling settings and cultures.
With this second book in the Psy-Changeling Trinity series, readers get a closer look at the inner workings of the elusive, mysterious Blacksea Coalition...

There's an inexorable countdown in Bowen Knight's mind, the seconds ticking by until the timebomb implanted in his brain irrevocably changes his life - either for better or worse.
Faced with the grim possibility of the end of his life as he knows it, Bowen is determined that if his life is to cease then he'll go out fighting on his own terms.
In the midst of this struggle for survival comes Kaia Luna.

From the moment that he sees Kaia, Bowen feels an intense pull to her and is determined to unravel the mystery that is Kaia Luna. In the time that he has left before the inplant in his brain implodes he wants to learn all that he can about the woman who has captivated him from the very moment that he saw her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ocean Light.

June 12, 2018 – Started Reading