Sarah's Reviews > All the Way

All the Way by Kristen Proby

I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This is the big shiny story of the romance between two rich and successful Manhattanites. Finn and London are glamorous enough to belong in books by Jackie Collins or Louise Bagshawe but despite the glitter they both feel very real and their story has more grit and more heart than most celebrity romances.

After the accident that took her parents and left her with serious injuries, West End star London finds herself grieving while she pushes her body to recover so she can return to the stage. London pre accident might have been a bit too perfect, but meeting her at her lowest allows readers to really care for her.

Successful attorney Finn isn’t all that he first appears. He is also grieving and while London grew up privileged, Finn’s success and financial stability is new. At the start of the book, I was initially worried about instalove but I eventually enjoyed the maturity of the relationship between these two and I found the issues they face together more complex and more subtle than I expected.

London and Finn’s story is part fantasy escape and part real world problems. I really enjoyed both characters and the story is an easy, satisfying read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Way.

August 20, 2018 – Started Reading