H.Lee's Reviews > Legions

Legions by Karice Bolton

Dec 22, 2011

Read in January, 2012

This is going to be a short review for me. Even though I enjoyed the book, I enjoyed the first one in the series much more. Awakening seemed to have a bit more romance, which I crave in my stories.

The book starts off where Awakening has left the reader with Athen being taken and Ana trying to come to terms that it may take a long time to get him back. She is really tormented with the "I should have" feelings and wishes that she had done things differently. She feels that this is all her fault.

The other members of the family try to keep Ana moving and on the straight and narrow. I still love Arie, I think she will be my favorite through the whole series. Beside Matilda of course! Matilda was not mentioned much in this book, she had taken up residency with Athen, but she remains the same aloof critter she always was.

The book ended on a good note. This story was packed with many twists and turns but the author had tied them up for us.

I can't wait to read the last book in this series. There was minimal romance in this installment, but plenty of action and drama! I can't help it that I like the mooshy gooshy stuff???

Cataclysm is due out in April 2012.

Giveaway for a copy of Legions going on until March 8, 2012! Click on banner below to visit blog!

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Legions.

07/23/2016 marked as: read

Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson I too love some mooshy gooshy romance in my reads :)

H.Lee If there is no romance, I kind of lose interest!!!