Katy Loves Romance ❤️'s Reviews > The Truth About Lies

The Truth About Lies by Aly Martinez

5***** Stars
 photo FE510012-E165-4113-B46C-85458B12D646_zps7monvpb0.jpg”width=“400

I love Alys books she has a way to hold you on for dear life until the last minute yet enable you to pull the thread bit by bit and grasp what’s going on.. I was holding my breath throughout this one let me tell you, it was EVERYTHING I wanted and more.

So what’s it about?
Cora hasn’t really been given the best chance in life but hey she gives her ALL into it, she cares and loves every single person she sees as family. Butttt she’s one hell of a strong woman, she lives, breathes and survives in her surroundings.. I can’t quite explain the character that she is cause there’s just so many layers, and there’s also something special about her that lulls you in. And she smiles even in the worst of problems.. you can’t help but be pulled into her arms at length..

Penn what can I say, he’s raw as there ever was. He is a broken man yet there is some kind of energy that is surrounding him.. and not only that but there is some kind of force and chemistry that sparks around him that Cora just can’t seem to walk away from.. Yet the problem is there’s a few good old truth and lies here, thing is what’s what? That’s the question. This was something else I’m telling you I could not put it down and definitely worth the read..

Addictive, powerful and gripping..

Highly recommended Xoxo

ARC generously gifted in exchange for a honest review

For more reviews and blog posts
description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Truth About Lies.

August 19, 2018 – Started Reading