Stacee's Reviews > All the Way

All the Way by Kristen Proby

it was ok
bookshelves: edelweiss, read-in-2018

I had read a book from a previous series and had enjoyed it, so I was fairly eager to catch the start of a new series. Sadly, it was like a car accident I couldn’t look away from, and two stars is probably too high.

I wanted to like London and Finn, but it was sort of hard when the prologue had him asking her out on a date right after reading her parent’s will. Finn was insanely controlling about everything and even when London stood up for herself and clearly communicated what she wanted, he didn’t listen. I did like his brothers and London’s friend Sasha.

Plot wise it was a lot of weird sex scenes {without any chemistry between London and Finn}, a lot of food and body shaming, and a watered down conflict that came to a head and was resolved in about 5 pages.

Overall, it felt like a story that I had been dropped in the middle of and the ending was abrupt af. And even though I could probably go on about the things that irritated me, I’ve already given this book too much of my time.

**Huge thanks to William Morrow for providing the arc free of charge**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Way.

August 18, 2018 – Started Reading
August 18, 2018 – Shelved
August 18, 2018 – Shelved as: edelweiss
August 18, 2018 –
39.0% "Soooo...she met him once 4 months ago and now he’s the neighbor. They’ve had two dates and what feel likes 20 minutes of conversation, and him randomly planning a trip to London for the next day is completely normal. I don’t have words."
August 18, 2018 –
67.0% "And now he’s telling his brothers how he’s going to sell her condo because she will be moving in with him. EXCEPT SHE DOESNT KNOW ANY OF THIS."
August 18, 2018 – Shelved as: read-in-2018
August 18, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Ampere Chan i'm totally agree with you.