Tasha and Megan Mahoney's Reviews > All the Way

All the Way by Kristen Proby

bookshelves: arc, edelweiss, contemporary-romance, romance, romantic

First of all, isn’t that beautiful cover so romantic? I love it.

I thoroughly enjoyed this steamy little gem! London has been through so much and with her whole life changed she goes to Martha’s Vineyard to figure out what her options are and what she wants to do. I thought she was a wonderful character.

Finn, a successful lawyer, has a home at Martha’s Vineyard, he visits as often as his high pressured career allows.

I liked Finn, he was a strong minded character, at times a bit overbearing but overall he was a likeable. His troubled niece is staying at his home and she and Finn manage to engage with London and thus their romantic journey begins.

The chemistry between London and Finn almost had my poor Kindle steaming up! I liked their growing relationship and the chemistry and I liked the depth of feeling that Kristen Proby managed to inject into All The Way.

Overall All The Way had a good solid backbone of a story-line that was well written and developed at a nice pace.

I thoroughly enjoyed this zinger. The first book in Kristen Proby’s new Romancing Manhattan series.

I was given an arc copy of All The Way by Harper Collins UK, Kristen Proby and Edelweiss. This in no way influenced my review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Way.

August 8, 2018 – Started Reading
August 11, 2018 – Finished Reading
August 18, 2018 – Shelved
August 18, 2018 – Shelved as: arc
August 18, 2018 – Shelved as: edelweiss
August 18, 2018 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
August 18, 2018 – Shelved as: romantic
August 18, 2018 – Shelved as: romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Jordanne (new)

Jordanne ~ Bloodthirsty Little Beasts Blog ~ Great review! I've commented this on your blog post too but what were the supporting characters like?

message 2: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (Saturday Nite Reader) Sounds charming 😉