Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Suit

Suit by B.B. Easton

bookshelves: arc-or-provided-by-author, dysfunction-at-its-best
Read 2 times. Last read October 10, 2018 to October 14, 2018.

❤️#thatmotherfuckerKen
Ken wore a suit of armor. BB wore combat boots. He was emotionless. She was animated badass rainbow of emotions. From the outside looking in it might not seem like they make sense. In reality, they compliment each other. Suit, the final book in the 44 Chapters About 4 Men series is and a standalone. Let’s face it if you have devoured BB’s other books you know that Ken is it for her. Getting to the Ken/HEA was a journey of the heart and soul, along with a few battle wounds and bottles of Jameson.

In Suit, BB dissects her relationship with Ken. She also picks apart herself with her own brand of self-deprecating sense of humor. Their relationship is funny, sad, complicated, messy and beautiful. I love that she put it ALL out there.

I have a Ken in my life. My dad shares many of Ken’s personality traits and his frugal lifestyle choices. Honestly, I think Ken could be his son lol. I have had the pleasure of meeting Ken and BB at a book signing earlier this year. I hope to see them again. I want to hug him…even though he would never let me. #thatMFKen

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Suit.

Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
August 15, 2018 – Shelved
August 15, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
October 10, 2018 – Started Reading
October 14, 2018 – Finished Reading
October 18, 2018 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
October 18, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
October 18, 2018 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-... (Paperback Edition)
October 18, 2018 – Shelved as: dysfunction-at-i... (Paperback Edition)
October 29, 2018 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author