Terri Handschumacher's Reviews > The Wrong Blaze

The Wrong Blaze by Meagan Brandy

Holy
Fuckin'
Hell!!!!
Meagan Brandy is a master of bringing the angst, and bringing me to the brink of wanting to throw my kindle across the room. And I know she is doing this with a devilish smile on her face. I am still in knots from reading this one.
The battle of emotions when it comes to Oakley had me going through her ups and downs right along side her. You didn't know if she was going to be able to keep herself together at times. Then she will do something and you can see just how strong she is. Oakley is a character that will have you wanting to make her open her eyes to what is really in front of her, and wanting her to see that what she has wanted isn't really what she needs.
Alec was the perfect antihero that made me love and hate him. I found myself thinking of ways to kill him and dispose of his body. Then he will say something so panty melting that, then you can't help but want him again. He is the true definition of a Lovable Asshole. And you know there is a secret that he's keeping, and you just hope that what he's hiding isn't something that will make thing go in the a way that there is no coming back from.
With Rowen you know that he is hiding something from Oakley, his best friend. You want to beat the fuck out of him and then want to give him a push in the right direction. Still you want to think he's a good guy. But, is he the one that is right for Oakley, or is he the wrong guy?
Meagan Brandy will take you on a ride that will have your emotions going so up and down that you will be left with such a hangover that you will want to threaten Brandy for making you feel this way. But, know that the ups and downs that she takes you through is so fucking worth it in the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wrong Blaze.

August 14, 2018 – Started Reading