Leigh's Reviews > The Reluctant Dom

The Reluctant Dom by Tymber Dalton

Dec 20, 2011

Read from April 25 to 27, 2012 — I own a copy

WHAT AN AMAZING BOOK!!! i need to think long and hard about this review, but OMG, it was just SOOOOO good!! Heart wrenching and heart breaking - yes. But wonderful all at the same time!

Now i need to sleep with cucumbers on my eyes to get the puffiness to go down.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Reluctant Dom.

04/26/2012
52.0% "God, this is so good, but i've already gotten choked up multiple times....i can only imagine what's to come... :'(" 33 comments
04/27/2012
82.0% "OMG!! **wracking sobs**" 9 comments
04/27/2012
92.0% "OMG - the last journal entry!! **SOBS**"

message 1: by Lindy (last edited Apr 30, 2012 09:36AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lindy Still Based on your review, I was curious about this book. I totally agree it was a 5. I cried through out the book. I was so invested I almost didn't want to read it to the end because I knew it was going to break my heart. Completly drained after I finished this book.

Leigh Lindy wrote: "Based on your review, I was curious about this book. I totally agree it was a 5. I cried through out the book. I was so invested I almost didn't want to read it to the end because I knew it was goi..."

LOL! AGREED, Lindy!! and even though it was so heartbreaking, i know i'll be rereading it b/c i just need to relive all the good stuff all over again. and while i could never imagine or agree to such a relationship myself, it is so intriguing, and i just loved all of the characters. they were so good for each other!

Leigh so glad you loved it, btw!!! :)