Gina *loves sunshine*'s Reviews > The Upside of Falling

The Upside of Falling by Meghan Quinn

bookshelves: 2018, all-the-feels, book-1, duet, favorites-2018

This is part 1 of a duet and they must be read together ~ and they probably should have just been 1 book!!!!!!!! but what is the fun in that(sarcastic)?!?!?! it's like buying socks separate. Thank goodness we don't have to do that!! LOL. MAJOR CLIFFHANGER at the end! please just have them both ready. you were warned.

This book was phenomenal - it threw me into a tornado of emotions again and again! I 100% fell for Colby. His past with his family just put daggers in my heart, his determination to be a pilot, his plan for life, his friends, his gramps, and the way he fell hard for Rory. GAH, it was all so sweet!!!

I was sobbing by the end, and I rarely shed more than a few tears. But I did not enjoy the ending, I was so mad at the thought of where it could go in book 2!!!! so of course this book gave me ALL of the feels. I love all the feels. I'm still mad though. I'm scared of book 2.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Upside of Falling.

Started Reading
August 13, 2018 – Finished Reading
August 14, 2018 – Shelved
August 14, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018
August 14, 2018 – Shelved as: all-the-feels
August 14, 2018 – Shelved as: book-1
August 14, 2018 – Shelved as: duet
August 14, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites-2018

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by KAS (new)

KAS I am so glad you are reading the books first I have on my tbr and loving them, Gina ;) Is book two out yet? Fantastic review!! 😘

message 2: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda I have never heard of this book, but you have my full attention! I agree with the duet trend! And your sock analogy is perfect! I am dying to see your next review! Good luck!

Gina *loves sunshine* KAS wrote: "I am so glad you are reading the books first I have on my tbr and loving them, Gina ;) Is book two out yet? Fantastic review!! 😘"

KAS, this is a great set!!!! thanks Yes, book 2 is out. It's on KU

Gina *loves sunshine* Linda wrote: "I have never heard of this book, but you have my full attention! I agree with the duet trend! And your sock analogy is perfect! I am dying to see your next review! Good luck!"

Thanks Linda, I am going to post it today, it gutted me!