Chaima ✨ شيماء 's Reviews > Ninth House

Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo

bookshelves: to-read, 2019-releases, fantasy, fiction, adult

I can’t prove this with science and statistics but my life wouldn’t SUCK this bad if I had this book

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ninth House.

August 13, 2018 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

message 1: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Wellman Thanks for finding all of these great 2019 releases because now I dont have to do the work. I appreciate your efforts hahaha

Chaima ✨ شيماء Jessica wrote: "Thanks for finding all of these great 2019 releases because now I dont have to do the work. I appreciate your efforts hahaha"

aww thank u <3 this is it. my contribution to the universe

message 3: by Brigid (new) - added it

Brigid OCCULT? OH THAT IS SO MY THING.

message 4: by Artemis (new) - added it

Artemis Delacroix Seems like a long way off from the Grisha-verse of which we've come to know her... I'm sure this will be as good, if not, then better than her previous works.

Chaima ✨ شيماء Brigid wrote: "OCCULT? OH THAT IS SO MY THING."

RIGHT??? this has the potential to be so epic and I can't wait!!!

message 6: by Chaima ✨ شيماء (last edited Mar 19, 2019 02:36AM) (new) - added it

Chaima ✨ شيماء Artemis wrote: "Seems like a long way off from the Grisha-verse of which we've come to know her... I'm sure this will be as good, if not, then better than her previous works."

Oh, agreed!

♠️ TABI ♠️ I AM LIVING FOR THE VIBES OF THAT COVER!!!

message 8: by Tib (new) - added it

Tib I'm tentatively excited for this after the huge disappointment from King of Scars. As this is not even close to the Grishaverse, it has no expectations that comes with a title within that realm, but I wasn't a huge fan of her writing in KoS and I'm a little worried this will fall short too. Only time will tell.

message 9: by kristy ☻ (new) - added it

kristy ☻ Following you was the best thing i’ve done because you find incredible books 🙌🏼💛

Chaima ✨ شيماء ♠️ Tabi ♠️ wrote: "I AM LIVING FOR THE VIBES OF THAT COVER!!!"

ITS SO DARK LIKE YES I CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO MESS ME UP

Chaima ✨ شيماء Tib wrote: "I'm tentatively excited for this after the huge disappointment from King of Scars. As this is not even close to the Grishaverse, it has no expectations that comes with a title within that realm, bu..."

omg I actually adored KOS but you’re absolutely valid!!! And I agree, I’m so looking forward to reading something entirely different from the grishaverse!!!

Chaima ✨ شيماء Kristy ☻ wrote: "Following you was the best thing i’ve done because you find incredible books 🙌🏼💛"

YOURE SO KIND IM SO GLAD IM GONNA CRY