⚣ Marco ⚣'s Reviews > Love Me Whole

Love Me Whole by Nicky James

did not like it
bookshelves: dnf

DNF at 10%.

My second attempt with this author. We obviously don't click.

(... with this author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Me Whole.

March 9, 2018 – Started Reading
March 9, 2018 – Finished Reading
August 11, 2018 – Shelved
August 11, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
February 18, 2019 – Shelved as: dnf

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)

message 1: by Bev (last edited Feb 18, 2019 02:01PM) (new)

Bev I've given up with this author too, but I DO still have feelings 😜.

AGandyGirl ...any feelings EVER?? Really??? Maybe not with this author. LOL

message 3: by ⚣ Marco ⚣ (last edited Feb 18, 2019 02:14PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

⚣ Marco ⚣ AGandyGirl wrote: "...any feelings EVER?? Really??? Maybe not with this author. LOL"

Well, not exactly "ever", but most certainly not with this author.

⚣ Marco ⚣ Bev wrote: "I've given up with this author too, but I DO still have feelings 😜."

Well, me too of course. But not with this author.

Teri aw sorry you didn't like this marco! Hope your next read is better for you!

⚣ Marco ⚣ Teri wrote: "aw sorry you didn't like this marco! Hope your next read is better for you!"

Thank you! Me too. *fingers crossed*

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Noooo I'm so sad to hear this. I love this author, and this book is my favorite of hers. :(

Susan I've given up on Nicky James as well. I've kind of liked her Christmas book, and that's it. I'm not a fan of her writing style. Her books don't really do anything for me.

AGandyGirl ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "Noooo I'm so sad to hear this. I love this author, and this book is my favorite of hers. :("

Right?!?! :-(

Jennifer☠Pher☠ Gah! Bummer! She's one of my favorites! Go read something you love Marco!

Thank you. I hope so too.

⚣ Marco ⚣ ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "Noooo I'm so sad to hear this. I love this author, and this book is my favorite of hers. :("

Maybe it was just my current mood and maybe I'll give it another try one day, but I just couldn't get into it. :-(

⚣ Marco ⚣ Susan wrote: "I've given up on Nicky James as well. I've kind of liked her Christmas book, and that's it. I'm not a fan of her writing style. Her books don't really do anything for me."

Same here. And if a story doesn't do anything for me, why push myself through it?

⚣ Marco ⚣ Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "Gah! Bummer! She's one of my favorites! Go read something you love Marco!"

Jennifer☠Pher☠ ⚣ Marco ⚣ wrote: "Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "Gah! Bummer! She's one of my favorites! Go read something you love Marco!"

I will. I plan to reread one of my favorite series ever (Seven of Spades) next. :-)"

I want to read that series so very bad! I'm just waiting for it to be finished. ENJOY!

⚣ Marco ⚣ Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: " ⚣ Marco ⚣ wrote: "Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "Gah! Bummer! She's one of my favorites! Go read something you love Marco!"

The last book will be released on March 11. I hope you're gonna like this series. ;-)

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ ⚣ Marco ⚣ wrote: "~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "Noooo I'm so sad to hear this. I love this author, and this book is my favorite of hers. :("

Maybe it was just my current mood and maybe I'll give i..."

It happens, although I promise this book got better and more riveting after the first few chapters.

Jennifer☠Pher☠ ⚣ Marco ⚣ wrote: "Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: " ⚣ Marco ⚣ wrote: "Jennifer☠Pher☠ wrote: "Gah! Bummer! She's one of my favorites! Go read something you love Marco!"

I will. I plan to reread one of my favorite series ever ..."

Ooh, I should get ready, that is not too far away!

Petlover15 Rating a book after reading only 10% is not fair, in my opinion - sure, I might realise that it isn't for me, but actually judging the plot & writing is impossible at 10% (unless my reviews are solely based on my personal taste, maybe).

message 20: by ⚣ Marco ⚣ (last edited Mar 04, 2019 12:21PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

⚣ Marco ⚣ Petlover15 wrote: "Rating a book after reading only 10% is not fair, in my opinion - sure, I might realise that it isn't for me, but actually judging the plot & writing is impossible at 10% (unless my reviews are sol..."

Thanks for coming into MY review space and lecture me on how to rate a book properly.

FYI, I can rate every book any way I want, and it doesn't matter if I've read 1%, 10% or 99%. Or if I don't like the cover or whatever. If I think a cover is too orange? BAM, 1 star.

My only obligation to an author is to purchase their book legally, which I did. I paid with my own money for it and now I can rate/review it howeverthefuck I please.

And what does "unless my reviews are solely based on my personal taste, maybe" even mean? What else are they supposed to be based on?

Seriously, STFU and piss off.

AGandyGirl I loved this book to death and hate you didn't But you have every right to rate, review, read or not any book you want. The reviews are for readers and not authors and people can read what they want into 1 star reviews. Your review, your right. Carry on.

message 22: by ⚣ Marco ⚣ (last edited Mar 04, 2019 10:51AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

⚣ Marco ⚣ AGandyGirl wrote: "I loved this book to death and hate you didn't But you have every right to rate, review, read or not any book you want. The reviews are for readers and not authors and people can read what they wan..."

I was honestly thinking about giving this book another chance someday, but not so much now.

AGandyGirl ⚣ Marco ⚣ wrote: "AGandyGirl wrote: "I loved this book to death and hate you didn't But you have every right to rate, review, read or not any book you want. The reviews are for readers and not authors and people can..."

I understand. Yes, in the past you have given books many second chances and been very surprised.

message 24: by Bev (new)

Bev You're not the only one...😏