Angela's Reviews > Cowboy Casanova

Cowboy Casanova by Lorelei James

5202431

bookshelves: love-love-love, couldn-t-put-down, oh-so-steamy

Another fantastic one! This series never disappoints! LJ is seriously amazing! I absolutely freakin loved Ben...and Bennett! I loved their story! Can't wait for more of these smokin' hot McKays!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cowboy Casanova.

December 19, 2011 – Shelved
January 27, 2012 – Started Reading
January 28, 2012 –
page 20
4.95% "Ok so I just started this and I know I'm going to love it because...well, how could I not!? This series is amazing!!!! My question is, when it's over and I need something to help with my seriously sad McKay withdrawals, what should I start next??"
January 29, 2012 –
page 250
61.88% "I freakin love this book! I LOVE BEN! But I'm crying on the inside that there is not another RR to start as soon as I'm finished ;("
January 29, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Sophie [at] Book Suburbia LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Angela Sophie wrote: "LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!"

This series is amazing!!! SOOOOOOO glad I listened to you and finally read it!!! I'm fully obsessed! So sad I'm on the last one ;( I want more!!!!!

Karla YAY, you did it. All caught up. Now you can wait anxiously like the rest of us for the next book. Lol.

Angela Karla wrote: "YAY, you did it. All caught up. Now you can wait anxiously like the rest of us for the next book. Lol."

Lol! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!! When is the next coming??? Soon I hope!!! I'm going to start the Blacktop series tonight ;) but oh man, I am missing those McKay boys!!!!!

Karla KISSIN’ TELL, Rough Riders book 13 – June 2012 – Tell McKay’s story

Right from the author's website!

Angela Karla wrote: "KISSIN’ TELL, Rough Riders book 13 – June 2012 – Tell McKay’s story

Right from the author's website!"

JUNE!!! Wwwwaaaaaahhhhh that's forever from now!!!! But thanks for the info! I will be waiting anxiously!