Sabrina Kaye Fox's Reviews > Holiday Secrets

Holiday Secrets by Susan Sleeman

liked it

I received this book from my best friend's grandma. She reads a ton of these all the time, but I view these books as "the same." I felt like writing these books required little to no brain power, likewise with the reading of them.

Sleeman quickly made me realize that even though these are mass-marketed paperbacks, they still pack a punch with the story development, or, at least Sleeman does.

The McKade family resides in Texas. Gavin has a fight with his father and can't bear to be on the same squad as him, so he makes the big decision to leave town.

In doing so, he left behind Lexi and her younger brother, Adam. Lexi is having a hard time forgiving Gavin for abandoning her when she felt as if she gave him her all and trusted him for him to just throw it away like it was nothing.

One day, Lexi gets a call from her distant father telling her he needs to meet with her. When she shows up, major things happen and it gets ugly quick.

With the help of Gavin, Lexi goes on a wild ride to chase down a killer who may be coming for her and her brother next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holiday Secrets.

August 8, 2018 – Started Reading