Tracy Antonelli Manderson's Reviews > Drawing Strength From Words

Drawing Strength From Words by C.A. King

F 50x66

Drawing Strength From Words (A Four Horsemen Novel Book 2) by C.A. King
5 out of 5 stars
Drawing Strength From Words is a Four Horsemen Novel Book 2 written by C.A. King and it’s not the first book that I have read by this author. Her writing is unique and realistic that I couldn’t put this book down that I read it in one sitting. This story is a paranormal thriller with a great mix of ancient myth and contemporary life with a chunk of humor, some fast-paced action and throw in some romance.
Gabrielle, receives little credit for protecting mankind. The vast insecurities of men altered history itself, portraying her as a masculine brute. Taking a back seat to her brothers seemed the right thing to do, but left a bitter taste in her mouth and an impenetrable barricade shielding her heart.
When Ryder’s parents were killed he bounced around the system. Between that and run-ins with the law for crimes he never committed, it seemed the whole world was conspiring against him. Never growing attached to anyone was rule number one: a rule he'd never broken until a white-haired vixen, with blocks of ice on her shoulders, walked right into his life. Melting through those frosty layers became all that mattered, even if that meant sacrificing himself in the process.
Can Ryder overcome Gabrielle’s securities or will she stay cold? Can these two have a happily ever after or will they have a bad ending?
I highly recommend this story…. You need to read this book/series to find out…..
By
Tracy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drawing Strength From Words.

August 3, 2018 – Started Reading