United Indie Book Blog's Reviews > Catch Him If You Can

Catch Him If You Can by Jennifer Shirk

Read 2 times. Last read August 30, 2018.

This is a sweet and fun book. I like the hometown feeling of Cape Harmony. The group of gossip ladies love to play match maker. Wade has a hard time when they turn their match making to him. I think he is embarrassed by so many women trying to get his attention. Arden seems to be the answer to his dilemma. All they need to do is pretend to be engaged for a couple months. How hard could that be? I like how their attraction grows to more as they spend time together. My favorite part was the scene in the bridal shop. Wade's reaction to seeing Arden was priceless. Even the other ladies were impressed.
I really enjoyed this book. I think you will like it too.

review by Laura

REVIEWER HEIDI
What a brilliant read ! I laughed , I cried and I cried from laughter 😂😂😂😂

Wade , our resident vet was happily married until his wife passed away , the local ladies of advanced age try and play match maker which had me in hysterics but through their meddling they actually did achieve their goal albeit it in a very strange way ....

Arden, wedding planner , best friend to Kinsley who happens to be Wade's sister comes to Wades aid in the coffee shop , I snorted I laughed so hard 😂😂😂

Wade and Arden are awesome together and being part of their journey was so much fun and whsat a privelage! Thank you for all the laughs 😚

A definite personal 5 star favourite !!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catch Him If You Can.