We Like them Dark **'s Reviews > Dishonored

Dishonored by Bethany-Kris

I know I say this every time but THIS is my favorite story by Bethany Kris yet. Cesar and Aria are separately in deep with their unhappiness in their life, but will never give up on trying to change it. This includes manipulating anyone that comes in their path. When the both of them find themselves trying to get out of their own situations, using each other is not off the table. I loved how their struggle a part become how they would fight for one another.
I loved Aria’s character. She was smart, conniving, and so full of life fighting to get away from abuse at the hands of a man she was forced to marry. She was always thinking steps ahead to ensure she not only came out of things alive, but also that she came out in charge.
Cesar has always been one to disobey authority, he was his own person through and through and that is what I admired most about him. Though working for the family kept him in line to an extent, he always pushed the envelope with how far he could toe the line with what would get him killed.
Their love story was epic, and these two powerful souls that were so damaged were truly so beautiful together. I loved them with all of my heart and never wanted the book to end. There’s a special way this author can take a story and transport you right into the world she’s writing about-and this book was no exception. A must read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dishonored.

Finished Reading