R's Reviews > One-Eyed Royals

One-Eyed Royals by Cordelia Kingsbridge

bookshelves: action-mystery-detective, m-m, favorites, reviewed, series

Dominic and Levi have went their separate ways. They each think their demons are under control. Even though they aren’t together any more they still manage to fall into bed together. Time after time.

Once again their investigations intersect and they are drawn together. Dominic’s in because of a case of insurance fraud and Levi is investigating a homicide. The case brings them closer but still pushes them apart further apart.

The Seven of Spades strikes again. Giving Levi a special birthday present. Bringing back the horror of his past back to haunt his present.

They are working together when the Seven of Spades forces Levi into a decision that could change his and Dominic’s life forever. The secrets bonding them together as nothing else ever has.

These guys!!!! I want them to be together and to quit hurting each but then I think the pain they share becomes as necessary to them as breathing. It’s been a while since I didn’t want to finish a book and yet I’m reading fast because I need to know the ending. As to who the Seven of Spades is? I just don’t know. I do think I will be surprised when it’s revealed because there are so many viable suspects. Very well done whodunnit/suspense thriller/love story.

I received an arc from Netgalley for review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One-Eyed Royals.

August 4, 2018 – Shelved