Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > Switch and Bait

Switch and Bait by Ricki Schultz

liked it
bookshelves: 2018, arc, publisher, romance

I had some issues getting into the story. Surprisingly, I really liked the ending.

Switch and Bait's protagonist is a young woman by the name of Blanche. She works in a bookstore but as a side job, she helps people find a good date in the world of online dating.

She has become a success as a matchmaker ever since her earlier years at college. Now, she does it for a commission. She takes female clients only. As per the name of the novel, Blanche pretends to be the ladies and corresponds with the men they are matched with. She creates a good rapport with the men. She banters with them and she makes them like her. When it's time to meet them in person, the real client is the one who shows up for the date and the rest is history.

Her most recent client, Ansley has hired Blanche to help her. She's accident prone and every time she has tried to date, an accident occurs. Blanche is sure she can help her until the person's profile Ansley likes is none other than Henry.

Blanche and Henry had one sexy encounter a few years back. Regrettably, their time together was cut short due to a miscommunication. Blanche has tried to avoid him as much as possible. They are two different but yet she can't seem to forget him. Maybe letting Ansley date him will be a good thing after all. Sadly, her heart doesn't agree with her decision.

Fun and light is the best way for me to describe Switch and Bait. Like I said earlier, I really enjoyed the ending. Henry was swoony and I had no idea why Blanche took so long to take the plunge.

Cliffhanger: No

3/5 Fangs

Thank you Grand Central Publishing for providing me with a review copy of Switch and Bait in exchange for an honest review.

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Switch and Bait.

August 3, 2018 – Started Reading
August 3, 2018 – Shelved
August 3, 2018 – Finished Reading
August 6, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018
August 6, 2018 – Shelved as: arc
August 6, 2018 – Shelved as: publisher
August 6, 2018 – Shelved as: romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

❤️ Paulette "Happy Reading L💕ve 💙💋

Sheyla ✎ ❤️ Paulette wrote: ""Happy Reading L💕ve 💙💋"
Thank you!

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Enjoy :)

Sheyla ✎ Deanna wrote: "Enjoy :)"
Thank you!