Tina J's Reviews > Deception

Deception by Zoe  Parker

For more reviews visit https://duffette.com/pagereaperbookblog/

Deception sees Iza and Phobe going on a hunt for her pet idiot Jameson. ‘The Boob’ gets tempted out of the Sidhe for a hook up and the promise of boobs and gets kidnapped and tortured instead. Oh, and the war for this earth has also begun. You do need to read the first two books in the series beforehand but they are equally as good so you won’t regret it.

This book is full of darkness, humour, love and gore. Two deliciously dark monsters in an epic battle for our earth have a love that’s, well....epic. The thing that stands out for me in this book is the character development Phobe, Iza, Jameson, even the Sidhe all change and grow. There is death, betrayal and torture by the bucket load and for a book that still has the larger story arc still to finish it has a very satisfying ending that doesn’t leave you too frustrated, waiting for the next book. (which I appreciate)

I am a total fan girl when it comes to anything Zoe Parker writes. It’s just so different to anything else out there. I’m looking forward to more from Iza and Phobe.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deception.

Finished Reading