Chloe reads's Reviews > Rewrite the Stars

Rewrite the Stars by Charleigh Rose

bookshelves: favourite-2018-books

5 cursed stars

“You eighteen yet?" Sebastian asks.
"No." I breathe.
His hand squeezes my waist right before his lips touch mine.
"Pity." He says. "See you next year, princess.”

HOLY FUCK! This book. I was actually going through a serious book hangover after finishing The Fallen Men series when I started Rewrite the Stars. Well, it was exactly what I needed because I was pulled into Sebastian and Evan ’s story from the very first sentence. It was one of my most anticipated release of the fall and for a fucking reason. The writing, the atmosphere, the angst, the banter, the chemistry. EVERYTHING was just so fucking perfect.
I am utterly and completely in love with this book. As soon as I finished it I knew, KNEW that I’d re-read again and again. Rewrite the Stars is most definitely my favourite book from Charleigh Rose. I am simply OBSESSED with the story and characters.

description

Evangeline Thorne and Sebastian McAllister ’s tantalizing, enticing connection will make you feel all the fucking feels. Sebastian is such an intense hero. He’s got a broody attitude and you can literally FEEL his struggle with keeping himself away from Evan. And Evan. She has to be one of my favourite heroines EVER. She’s not afraid to show her sass and attraction to Sebastian, and I love her so much for it. Their chemistry is explosive and off the fucking charts. I literally couldn’t get enough. Ugh, I just LOVE them so hard.

“I love this flawed, beautiful, maybe-cursed McAllister boy. And even though he doesn't say it with words, I know he loves me too.”

Charleigh Rose has done an incredible, brilliant, fantastic job. Her writing is captivating, unique and so, oh so beautiful. I only wish the second part of the book was not as rushed as I felt it was. But I’m greedy like that, and wanted more and more of Sebastian and Evan. This book was refreshing, mesmerizing and I loved every second of it.
Overall, Rewrite the Stars is definitely one of the best books I’ve read this year. I highly, highly recommend. Just trust me and read the book already.

“What if it's already in the stars? You can't change fate."
"Then we'll rewrite the stars.”

description

*ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest review.*

Other books by Charleigh Rose:

Misbehaved by Charleigh RoseRemington & Pierce's story

The BAD LOVE series

Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1) by Charleigh RoseAsher and Briar's story
Bad Intentions (Bad Love, #2) by Charleigh RoseDare and Lo's story
Yard Sale by Charleigh RoseCam & Mollie's story

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rewrite the Stars.

August 2, 2018 – Shelved