Nerdy Dirty & Flirty's Reviews > The Best Laid Plans

The Best Laid Plans by Lauren Gallagher

description
The Best Laid Plans was an extremely well written, exceptionally narrated story. The three main characters all had great personality and there was so much I liked about them in their own different ways. But their interactions and communication with each other was probably my favorite. I just love couples that actually talk to each other. Who actually know each other. And who learn new things about themselves and each other as they grow together.

The two narrators for this story were fantastic. I've loved Lia Langola for a while now. It's gotten to the point where I will at least try just about any romance she narrates because I know I'm going to love listening to her. Michael Ferraiuolo isn't someone I have heard much by him, but I was very impressed with him in this one. He had two male voices to perform and I felt he did a great job giving them two distinct sounds.

This was a must listen to audiobook, and the story itself was so good I would definitely call it a must read as well.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Best Laid Plans.

July 29, 2018 – Started Reading