My Pink Fairytales's Reviews > From Here to You

From Here to You by Jamie McGuire

When you get a second chance to find your happiness, you don't think twice before grabbing it.

What an amazing story! Full of emotions and drama. If you've read the blurb, you'll know we have a pregnant runaway bride as a heroine, determined to leave her abusive fiancé and go as far away as possible from him, to make a better life for her baby and herself. She gets to Colorado, where she meets a former Marine, Trex. He's that kind of hero that believes in true soulmates, love at first sight and he's simply been waiting for Darby all his life.

It's beautiful to see a man so in love with a woman he doesn't even know, but he feels she's the one. It's a struggle though, to convince her as well of that, especially since she's sworn of any military/police/firefighter man, because of her ex.

The story is full of suspense and so exciting, you'll have trouble breathing. Your heart will break for Darby, but you will definitely fall instantly in love with Trex, no doubt about. You'll cheer Darby from the sidelines to continue being so strong and brave and you'll keep your fingers crossed for her to trust Trex with her heart.

This is definitely a book worth reading and a series that promises a lot of great stories, especially since we have Jamie McGuire as the author and we all know how amazing she is. ❤️

"ARC provided through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review."

It would be an absolute honor to have you as my guest on my blog too. Stop by anytime you want :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From Here to You.

August 1, 2018 – Shelved
August 17, 2018 – Shelved as: hero-military-police-firefighters
August 17, 2018 – Shelved as: strong-female-character
August 17, 2018 – Shelved as: suspense
August 17, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Fab review Pink!! Can't wait to read this one 🖤

My Pink Fairytales KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Fab review Pink!! Can't wait to read this one 🖤"

Thanks, love. Definitely it's a book you don't want to miss. 😘