Shayna's Reviews > All the Way

All the Way by Kristen Proby

“Look at me. You’re mine, do you understand?”

Kristen Proby is kicking off a brand new SEXY series with All the Way, and I couldn’t be more excited for you to dive into Finn and London’s sweet and steamy love story! These characters will charm you. They will amaze and surprise you. They will leave you no choice but to fall head over heels in LOVE with them. The pace of the story was perfect. I was absolutely HOOKED from the prologue. Like with all of Proby’s love stories, I couldn’t put it down! Her brand of storytelling is spot on and it’s exactly what the romance community needs. As an avid romance reader of many years, I feel like this author just gets me…gets what I need out of a happily ever after. And that’s why I keep coming back for MORE! She soothes my soul and fills my heart with her incredible talent. So get ready to fall HARD for Finn and London’s beautiful story. Proby sets the scene like a pro, making you feel like you’re in the story, experiencing their journey right by their side. I loved it! You will love it! It’s PURE ROMANCE GOLD!

ARC Tag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Way.

August 1, 2018 – Started Reading