Bookgasms Book Blog's Reviews > Dishonored

Dishonored by Bethany-Kris

bookshelves: ratula

GAH!! DISHONORED was pure fire!!! I seriously loved every second of this book and read it in one sitting. Caesar and Aria were so sexy and intense. I was absolutely addicted to their story and could not put this down!!

Without giving away any spoilers, just know that Dishonored needs to be read ASAP!! I went into this book not knowing how this story would play out and was honestly blown away by the multifaceted depth to this story. Aria was everything I loved in a heroine. She was sassy, sexy, strong and a force to be reckoned with. Likewise, Caesar was alpha to a Tee and all things I love in a Made man. These two together were pure fireworks!! These characters were absolutely perfect for one another and were each other's greatest match. I truly loved that the author was able to highlight the fact that even though the hero and heroine may not be perfect, wholesome and good, they brought out the best in one another. Furthermore, I loved that while this story was a love story between Aria and Caesar it was also very gritty, raw and violent and not all hearts and flowers.

My favorite part of the story was that the author was able to show how Caesar and Aria had their own demons they needed to overcome before they even could be together. As a result, I was one hundred percent in love with their personal journeys in overcoming their struggles. This is truly one of the best mafia stories I have ever read! Bravo! 5 stars! ~Ratula

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dishonored.

Finished Reading