KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > From Here to You

From Here to You by Jamie McGuire

bookshelves: non-arc, part-of-a-series, romance, 4-stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IPADS FLAT WILL WRITE UP REVIEW LATER

FROM HERE TO YOU: is the first book, full length, romance novel in J. McGuire's ‘Crash and Burn' series.

We’re first introduced to Darby Dixon as she’s contemplating becoming a runaway bride, having taken a pregnancy test in the toilet of the church she’s getting married in where she’s having second thoughts, and for good reason too, a toxic, overbearing fiancé, she knows she doesn’t want to bring up a child in that environment and with the help from a friend she’s on a greyhound bus, destination unknown. Fleeing the man standing at the end of the alter ready to say ‘I do’

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then we’re introduced to Scott ‘Trex’ Trexler a former Marine,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From Here to You.

July 31, 2018 – Shelved
July 31, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
August 21, 2018 – Shelved as: non-arc
August 21, 2018 – Shelved as: part-of-a-series
August 21, 2018 – Shelved as: romance
August 22, 2018 – Shelved as: 4-stars
August 23, 2018 – Started Reading
August 23, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

My Pink Fairytales What? No review? 🤔

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ My Pink Fairytales wrote: "What? No review? 🤔"

GAH I was hoping to get away with it lol

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Ah sorry about the iPad. I hate when that happens :D

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thanks Astrid, sucks even worse when you forget to put the other one on charge so both ipads are flat lol

Nikki ღ Navareus Brilliant review, Babe! Glad you enjoyed this one. xx

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Brilliant review, Babe! Glad you enjoyed this one. xx"

Mindy Lou's Book Review Awesome review, Kat! :)