Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*'s Reviews > The Billionaire Shifter's Curvy Match

The Billionaire Shifter's Curvy Match by Diana Seere

3.5 Stars...
I enjoyed this book. It had a good plot and I liked this authors take on the shifter world and their ancient legends. The wolf shifter, Gavin Staton, meets the human woman, Lilah Murphy, and insta-love ensues. Then immediately after, they realize they are destined, they are each others "The One" and they hear a "Beat" that allows them to fulfill that destiny. There's some light angsts, some resistance and some opposing forces that make this a pretty good read. And I really enjoyed the ending and what transpired between Gavin and Lilah.

I also loved the introduction to the Stanton family members, each being a billionaire shifter just waiting for love. I enjoyed this read enough that I'll be moving on to the next book in the series.

Ending note... I hope we hear more about Gavin and Lilah. Their story didn't feel completely finished to me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaire Shifter's Curvy Match.

July 29, 2018 – Shelved