Proserpine's Reviews > Entasy

Entasy by Brynn Myers

WOW, this prequel/novella has everything that I craved for: action, suspense, mysterious creatures, Celtic legends and myths, sadist bad guy, wonderful and kick-ass female character and of course a bunch of super sexy, yummy, handsome, supernatural hotness! This story was overwhelming and I loved it!

Kylah is having some strange dreams lately filled with awful creatures. She doesn't really give a second though until she meets someone as weird as the creature from her dream. Then, her brothers begin to act like a psycho and force her to have a ''bodyguard'' to keep her safe. Syd is probably the sexiest bodyguard that Kylah has ever met and agree to be guarded. But Hallows Eve is getting closer and more Waco/weirdo things happened around Kylah, not to mention her encounter with the mysterious and enigmatic Aerric. But Kylah is far from the girl next door: her memories have been removed and changed! She possesses unimaginable powers and she's a direct descendant of Celtic Gods!
Looming in the dark, the creature that’s responsible for her condition will attempt everything to have her back!

I had a little crush on Aerric, since he's Kylah's mate and most of all because he thought she was dead long ago. The scene of their reunion was delicious and magic; I can't wait to read the nest book to know more about them as a couple! I give it my sexy couple!

Kylah was an interesting character: I liked her ''human'' past and enjoyed even more her ''real'' story as the granddaughter of the Celtic Goddesses! She seems to be an epic and grandiose woman back then! Brynn Myers stirred something deep inside of me with her delectable imagination. The scenes were well written and the descriptions were fantastic (Love steamy scenes!), I even dream about this book! Yep thank you Aerric! I give you my cotton candy love!

There’s only one thing that bother me a little: the changing POV from a character to another wasn't easy to discern. Sometimes I had to read a few lines before I could distinguish who was talking/thinking. But that little ''bad note'' didn't slacken my reading and/or enjoyment for this story!
This book is a must read! I couldn't put it down and read it in one sitting! If you are in love with Celtic mythology, paranormal creatures, strong heroine and sexy men, this book is for you! Buy, borrow, put on your TBR pile: do something! :P

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entasy.

December 15, 2011 – Shelved
May 26, 2012 – Started Reading
May 26, 2012 –
0.0% "I was blown away by Entasy!"
May 26, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Brynn (new) - added it