Liz's Reviews > The Saint of Liars

The Saint of Liars by Megan Mackie

The Saint of Liars is the second installment of the Lucky Devil Series from Megan Mackie. She was completely new to me when I picked up the first book in the series, The Finder of the Lucky Devil. I was hooked by the end of that book on the concept of this series as a whole and especially on the character of Rune. In The Saint of Liars we get a continuation of the story we read in book one. And… we get a five star read with this one! I loved this. It seemed like whatever was lacking for me to want to go with a four star in the first review, this one makes up for it. If I could rate it more I honestly would. I am not sure why but when I read the titles of these books, I think of the devil rubber duckie. SO, I would give it a solid 6 or more red devil duckies!

We still get the dystopian and magical world elements that shone in the first novel. Our favorite magical creatures make a few appearances as well and that made for some awesome imagery once again.

Rune and Saint Benedict,( holy hotness stranger!) find themselves wrapped up in a new journey together. Can they emerge from this journey unscathed? Will they find their romantic connection helpful or hindering? I loved reading about these two more so in this book. They have a great chemistry that really works well together throughout the book. Watch out for those twists and turns, I promise you won't see them coming, but they will so be worth the surprise! Now I wait with the anticipation building evermore, for book three to release! Happy reading! And thanks so much Megan Mackie for this new and wonderful series to enjoy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Saint of Liars.

July 28, 2018 – Started Reading