Katrina's Reviews > Don't Cheat Me

Don't Cheat Me by Jackie May

4 stars

www.duffette.com/pagereaperbookblog

The second book in the series sees Nora up to her neck in werewolf politics and she has a crime to solve with the help of her new love interest Rook(as if she didn’t have enough men sniffing around) Rook is Wulf the bartenders brother and has a troubled past of his own that seems to call to Nora and lowers her guard enough for them to make a connection that believable and quite touching.

I gave it 4* because in comparison to the first one this wasn’t quite as good. Don’t get me wrong it’s a good read but Nora’s self doubt and inner monologue is a little repetitive. I loved T- man in the first book and was disappointed that he totally faded into the background in this book. I was left feeling slightly frustrated about Nora’s character development. She learns a lot about herself and how she feels for some of the men but her doubts mean it felt almost Ghostbird slow. I still have no idea who’s going to be in the harem I hope she’s a bit more feisty in the next book because I will definitely be reading it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Cheat Me.

July 28, 2018 – Started Reading