debra's Reviews > The Line That Held Us

The Line That Held Us by David    Joy

F 50x66

RRTF-
But I want to say(view spoiler) David Joy had my undivided attention and appreciation on every sentence.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Line That Held Us.

July 26, 2018 – Shelved
July 26, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
August 25, 2018 – Started Reading
August 29, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

debra Kelly (and the Book Boar) wrote: "Love!"

I loved this one the best of the three. I love the way he writes- I'm just right there.

message 3: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna I'm glad you enjoyed it!! :)

debra Deanna wrote: "I'm glad you enjoyed it!! :)"

I just wrote you a message in a comment section on your page.
BTW, this was v good in audio format in case you were interested <3 <3

message 5: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna debra wrote: "Deanna wrote: "I'm glad you enjoyed it!! :)"

I just wrote you a message in a comment section on your page.
BTW, this was v good in audio format in case you were interested <3 <3"

I found it :) I replied in your comments <3
I'm loving audio right now. Adding this to my list.
Soooo behind on everything but trying not
to worry about it too much.

Kelly (and the Book Boar) Oh you’re back already. You’ll be deleted AGAIN momentarily.

Melissa Me too!

debra Kelly (and the Book Boar) wrote: "Oh you’re back already. You’ll be deleted AGAIN momentarily."

Just saw this, but??

debra Melissa wrote: "Me too!"

It was the best of the three I read by him. If he writes it- I'll read it! ; ))

Kelly (and the Book Boar) You got spammed by this total lunatic spammer who apparently wrote a book that is so good he feels he should post it on EVERY review for EVERY book ever - because if you ever liked a book you’ll definitely like his! *eye rolls for eternity*

I didn’t realize GR would be so good about deleting his accounts (to no avail because making a new one/spamming thousands of new reviews seems to be his new weekend hobby), so now I look like I’m telling you that you don’t belong on your own review. I fail!

debra Thanks, Kelly! I am so oblivious. I think I told you that my husband always says that if we had a St. Bernard and it didn't bark- I wouldn't know we had one. ; ))