Steph at Starry Night Book Reviews's Reviews > Shattered Souls

Shattered Souls by Daniele Lanzarotta

Dec 14, 2011

bookshelves: favortie-s
Read on May 29, 2012

This 5th and finale book in the Imprinted Souls series will have you on the edge of your seat! What an amazing emotional roller coaster that will leave you happy, sad and everything in between. I’m a fan of all of Daniele’s books but this one wow! The twists and turns are great one that I can guarantee you will pull the rug right out from under you; I know it did for me and the ending well you will not see it coming. I love that we get to learn more about the sexy cocky Nick in this book. I fell in love with him when he 1st appeared in this series and I still love him! (Sorry Tyler fans it’s just the way it is) ;-).

Lexi and Nick get together in this book, she is also depressed about certain things (Read the book to find out, yup I’m mean.) Things seem to be going alright until other vampires start trying to attack Lexi. Nick can’t protect her all the time so he turns to someone from the past and Lexi will not be so happy about it. With their kind out for Lexi other things seem to unfold also. Not just from Lexi’s past but from Nicks as well. What happens when you find out someone who was supposed to be dead a long time ago turns out to be still alive?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shattered Souls.