Faith's Reviews > Physics of the Future: How Science Will Shape Human Destiny and Our Daily Lives by the Year 2100

Physics of the Future by Michio Kaku

bookshelves: audio, overdrive

I had not heard of this author until I read that former President Clinton was reading a couple of his books. Now I plan to read more by him. This book gave me a lot to think about and explained technology and concepts in a way that made them accessible to me. Fortunately, the author writes about a lot more than physics. He covers many areas of the sciences and social sciences and interweaves ideas from various disciplines in a comprehensible and entertaining manner.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Physics of the Future.

July 26, 2018 – Shelved
August 4, 2018 – Started Reading
August 5, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley My dad loves Michio Kaku, he’s read a couple of his books and listens to him on some podcast. He’s been raving about him for years. I really need to check him out!

Faith Ashley wrote: "My dad loves Michio Kaku, he’s read a couple of his books and listens to him on some podcast. He’s been raving about him for years. I really need to check him out!"

I hope you do give him a try, he's impressive.