Brendan.r's Reviews > The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

By: Mark Twain
ISBN:0143039563 (ISBN13: 9780143039563)
Price:$4.64 (Hardcover:$7.95)
The Adventure Of Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer a boy who is very clever and cunning lives in St. Petersburg Missouri. The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer is about Tom and his friend Huck. Huck is the son to a drunk man that doesn't take care of him. They are both very clever and they don't listen very well. Tom and Huck go out in the middle of the night to a graveyard where they witness a murdering. They are not very smart so they swear not to tell anybody what happened that night. They then hear about the murders treasure and go on a huge treasure hunt facing many obstacles. Tom also falls in love with a girl in his class named Becky. He does stupid things to try to impress her.

I liked this book a lot because I never got bored reading it. Even though there is some childish romance in this book I really enjoyed reading it. Tom goes on so many adventures and they were very entertaining to read. In The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer you never know what is going to happen next and I really enjoyed that.

I would encourage anyone to read this book. People that really like action or funny books will really enjoy The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer. Grades sixth through high school would like this book the most. Tom Sawyer is just a great book to read for anyone tired of reading boring books. The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer is a great book to read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.