Louise's Reviews > Brave

Brave by Chelsi Arnold

I got this book for free in exchange for an honest review

OMG what can I say I loved this book so much being from the UK I don’t know why but it just spoke to me especially spoke to me because I realised what the special forces over seas go through to keep their and our countries safe.

I loved the main character Greer she had so much determination and dedication, which I thought, was amazing to especially when she was put down so many time and she was going through such difficult situations.

This is my first military read and honestly I loved it because it showed a different perspective of the military and also showed the things that women give up to allow others to be free.

I was hooked as soon as Geer got on the plane to her future in the SEAL’s. I felt so much emotion while reading this book. It was nice to see the strong bound that developed with the girls and even the guys where great characters. The humour was nice to see also among the characters.

I can not wait for the next instalment of this series I know that it will be just as strong and touching as this one.

I also bought a paperback version of this book because I loved it so much and plan on re reading it again in the near future ☺

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brave.

Finished Reading